Skin Care Support

Find a Dermatologist or Allergist in your area.


Our primary purpose is to make products for people with sensitive skin. We go to great lengths to select ingredients that are safe and effective for our consumers and manufacture to drug standards. We will answer questions about ingredients and our products, but when it comes to personal healthcare, we suggest you contact a physician. Anyone with severe allergies or contact sensitivities with unknown causes should contact their physician to see if a skin test is recommended before using any of our products when an ingredient may be of concern. A dermatologist is a doctor who specializes in treating conditions that affect the skin, hair, and nails. ‘Find a Dermatologist’ is provided by the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). An allergist is a doctor who is an expert in allergies and asthma. They are trained to find the source of your symptoms and treat it. ‘Find an Allergist’ is a service provided by The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI).

Frequently Asked Questions